To install MSI files on Windows 8…
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Download the file.
- Run a command prompt as an administrator…
- Go to the desktop.
- Right click the Windows Start icon then select “Command Prompt (Admin)” to run it.
- If the MSI file is in, say, C:\Users\Fred Smith\Downloads then type in the commands
cd “C:\Users\Fred Smith\Downloads”
msiexec -i “Astroid Drivers 2.16 x64.msi”
Replace the path and MSI filename with the correct names.
- Repeat this process for each required add-in.